Friday, April 6, 2012

Look Ma, no hands...

 
Happy Good Friday, everyone! This is one of my fav days of the year... we have a lot on tap for today. Jeff is going to be out and about as my beck-n-call boy extraordinare. Well, someone has to as he laughingly tells me. Errands to run.
I've been awake since 2:30 AM, but have, thanks to leg stretching exercises per my physical therapists found comfy positions to sleep in, so while I am up early, I am sleeping for longer intervals in-between waking. Jeff joined me for coffee and conversation while watching Morning Joe.
I've managed for the first time since bilateral knee surgery to walk down our L-shaped hallways without crutches. Fortuneately, the hallway is exceedingly narrow. I can touch the wall on either side. A minor sense of accomplishment, feeling somewhat independent (if only mentally, at the moment).
Last evening I set the tv dial to Scandal for our DVR to record. Will be watching this later today. Looks intriguing...

                                                                               Scandal, new ABC series.

What are your Easter holiday weekend plans? I plan on attempting to read, can't seem to remain focused, since surgery. Time to try again. Do some blogging. Catch up with friends. A little of this and a little of that... all very vague at the moment.

                                                                    The Song of Bernadette, Jennifer Jones.

Does anyone remember this movie? When I was growing up in the 60's, it was the classic Easter weekend movie to watch. And now? Not so much, but it remains one of my favs.

                                                                                      La Isle Bonita, Glee.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home