Thursday, September 8, 2011

Astrologically speaking



"My fav version of Let's Fall in Love from De-Lovely. Doesn't it just make you want to get up and dance?"

Elle magazine's astrology tells me that the September 12 Pisces full moon spotlights self-care. Around this date, escape the fray and reconnect with your soul. It’s been a turbulent time emotionally for you, and you’ve been under quite a bit of stress.

How spot on is this? I went to our local ER yesterday morning where it was discovered that I've been misdiagnosed twice! The first visit the diagnosis was leg sprain/strain. A follow up at the clinic a few days later diagnosed it as a pulled achilles tendon. So, for a month I've been following directions and taking prescribed medication to the letter while the symptoms rapidly spiraled out of control and worsened daily. What was up with that?

The actual diagnosis should have originally have been lumbar radiculopathy better known as sciatica which involves completely different instructions and medication. While there I received 2 injections. Afterwards, stopped by Kelly's pharmacy to pick up the "correct" medication. Good grief! Well at least, I can give all of this info to my Oped next Thursday. But the best news was that yesterday I could walk without that excrutiating pain. Not walking 100% pain free yet, but getting there. As a reward to myself after I heal Jeff thought it would be a great for me to attend Saturday Yoga classes, one of his cutomers drove in yesterday and gave him all the info, knowing I love yoga, it will be a great way to build up my muscles. Love the idea and can't wait to join the class. Meanwhile, I'm on the road to recovery. I'm feeling wonderfully optimistic and can't wait to get back on with my life.  I have places to go, people to see....


                                                   I'm so there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home