Sunday, June 26, 2011

Who WE Were Then (continued)


1969. (cousin) Jeff pulling his red wagon along the path that circles the swimming pool (far right). I have such great memories of the pool area. It's where I heard live jazz for the first time. Uncle Art's step-father, whom I always called Pappy, was a jazz muscian who played in Louis Armstrong's All Stars band. I think this why I love dixieland jazz and always associate it with hot summer weather.


                                                    
1967. Sis & Beau at home on vacation (from Japan) with uncle Art~ another family summer get-together. They're walking along one of the estates many pathways that lead back to the house.




           SO many places to explore.



                                                       the stables.


                         Patches surveys her somewhat cluttered domain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home